Sheff

Sheff
Sheff

Monday, June 26, 2006

Calif Day One

left hand spread June 6th 2006 Im on my fathers computer and its late. Well, its late considering how much has happened today. We landed around 11am, drove back to Menlo, walked the grounds and we were introduced to everybody. Then we went to a party in Palo Alto. The people who were hosting the party had their dog tied up in the backyard. During some speeches he was making quite a fuss. I saw that his leg was tangled so I went over to untangle him. He repaid the favor by peeing on me. It could only happen to me. Tonight my Dad and stepmothers dog is very interested in my shoes. After the party we came back to Menlo. Later Ali and I drove back to Palo Alto for dinner. We went to a nice restaurant near Sanford. In the morning we are off to Napa. Ali and I are calling this trip The Festival of Pain. Its a very long story and involved story but my family situation is a bit unusual. When Im not so tired maybe Ill share. The family history explains a lot and others may make sense of me when they read the details. I wish knowing the tale helped me understand myself, it doesnt. I hope I can sleep tonight. Later, A very tired Shef

No comments:

Post a Comment